Pictures in attatchments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rodi

How do i get the pictures in my e mail attatchments to open? I can get the text in the att. but I can't get the pictures that is with the text. simple terms please

Thanks
rodi

700mb80min

Banned
Hello rodi , open outlook express and go to tools , options , and then the security tab. If there is a check-mark in the option of " do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus " ... uncheck it , hit apply and then o.k. . Now check your mail for an attachment or send yourself one and try to open it .

rodi

thanks for your reply. but that was already done. the text shows up but not the pic that someone sent me, could it be from their end?

thanks again
rodi

700mb80min

Banned
Are you getting a "red x " where the photo should be , or any attachment symbol or similar ? As before , send yourself an attachment (photo) and go to Mail2Web and see if you can access it from there.

rodi

I send myself a picture and it came through, so I think it is in the senders part. no I did not see a red x. I could read the text then a blank where the pic should be then more text.

Thanks so much
rodi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online