Pictures in Publisher

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jerseyboy

Mike
When I open pictures in Publisher 03 they don’t want to load. I also have Adobe Professional 8.0, so I should be able to create PDF documents / and convert PDF’s from Publisher but I’m not able. So, two separate issues, and I’m not sure if they are related. I tried to create a PDF from Word and that didn’t work either, so maybe it’s two separate issues. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance :)

What kind of machine are your running? RAM? We have had problems creating PDF's in the past on lower-end machines. What does your computer do when you attempt to create a PDF? Does the PDF start to create and lock up?

What are the size of the pictures you are trying to load?

Jerseyboy

Mike
The machine is a Dell GX280 P4 512 RAM. The PDF starts then freezes and the picture is small (thumbnail size).

Jerseyboy

Mike
Not only does the file not print, it doesn't really even convert. I'm wondering if this might be some sort of profile issue?

Jerseyboy

Mike
I logged on to this computer under a different profile to see if that would make a difference, it didn't. Now I'm right back where I started

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online