pictures (jpg pictures) don´t display in Thunderbird

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bosco888

Although most pictures from my correspondents display in Thunderbird, some of them don't (see the attachment).

Any ideas from forum users as to why this is happening would be appreciated.

Specs: Computer Dell 3847 desktop, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10 GHz, Windows 10, 64-bit operating system

Attachments

Last edited:

Couriant

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
James
Is it possible that the sender is not part of your safe sender list? I don't use Thunderbird as much anymore but if you click/right click on the image does it give you an option to download it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online