Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChristianTeacher

I just bought an Acer ($225 disposable) la top to homeschool. I am very pregnant and opting for online school. Now it asks me to enter the last password on the device. I am offline and I can't even connect to net without the password. It's obviously a Windows 10 hence the forum. Please help me. I knew this tablet would be obsolete in less than 2 years that why I call her disposable, yet I am unable to afford another and in the process of moving I have let Wal-Mart's 15 day return slip thru my fingets. Please help me.....

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi, and welcome to TSG.

Have you tried leaving the PIN/password field blank?

If that didn't work, you may need to contact Acer tech support about your options to remove or reset the password.

Beyond that, this site's rules prohibit helping with unknown, lost, or forgotten passwords.

valis

Indeed. We won't offer ways to bypass any passwords. I'll leave this open for now to discuss your options, but IMO as well, you will need to contact Acer.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
In your first sentence, you refer to your $225.00 Wal-Mart purchase as a laptop, but in your seventh sentence, you refer to it as a tablet.
What model name and model number is it, and what's the exact SNID number on it?

Assuming you live in the U.S.A., the "in warranty" support phone number is 866-695-2237.
You can also on-line chat with a support assistant here:
http://acer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/#_ga=1.132621070.1664854497.1462463419

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.