Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
922 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  flavallee 
#1 ·
I just bought an Acer ($225 disposable) la top to homeschool. I am very pregnant and opting for online school. Now it asks me to enter the last password on the device. I am offline and I can't even connect to net without the password. It's obviously a Windows 10 hence the forum. Please help me. I knew this tablet would be obsolete in less than 2 years that why I call her disposable, yet I am unable to afford another and in the process of moving I have let Wal-Mart's 15 day return slip thru my fingets. Please help me.....

#2 ·
Hi, and welcome to TSG.

Have you tried leaving the PIN/password field blank?

If that didn't work, you may need to contact Acer tech support about your options to remove or reset the password.

Beyond that, this site's rules prohibit helping with unknown, lost, or forgotten passwords.

#3 ·
Indeed. We won't offer ways to bypass any passwords. I'll leave this open for now to discuss your options, but IMO as well, you will need to contact Acer.

Reactions: cwwozniak
#4 · (Edited)
In your first sentence, you refer to your $225.00 Wal-Mart purchase as a laptop, but in your seventh sentence, you refer to it as a tablet.
What model name and model number is it, and what's the exact SNID number on it?

Assuming you live in the U.S.A., the "in warranty" support phone number is 866-695-2237.
You can also on-line chat with a support assistant here:
http://acer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/#_ga=1.132621070.1664854497.1462463419

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.