1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

'Pink Screen' In VLC and Quicktime

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by father-brown, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. father-brown

father-brown Thread Starter

Hey guys,
    I'm Running windows XP professional on a 7800 gtx with all the latest drivers. I'm having a problem while using quicktime and VLC where playback is shaded pink (sound is fine). Things usually go back to normal once I restart, but it is becoming very obnoxious. I built my comp myself and have been running trouble free for half a year now.
    Thanks for the help

2. ohheck

ohheck

could be your video card drivers - even if they are the latest ones - i had a similar problem once and solved it by going back to older drivers. i'm still using 66.93 drivers with my invidia card!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485299