1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pink screen

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cabbing, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabbing

cabbing Thread Starter

I have a Macbook Pro 13inch 3 years old. Turned it on this morning and screen is bright pink!
    Anyone know what this is?
    Of course guarentee just run out.
    I am in Northern Thailand on holiday and 12 hours from the nearest Apple store.
    Would be really grateful for any ideas - is this the end of the computer? have I got a virus? If I keep using it will it blow up? etc.
    Thank you
    Sheila

2. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    It sounds like theres a problem with the video or graphics card.it wont blow up but i wouldnt use it until it gets fixed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089743

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice