1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pinnacle Studio 14

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Rambo25, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rambo25

Rambo25 Thread Starter

Good morning, i would really appreciate help with the following: I make use of Pinnacle studio 14 to create photo slides shows and videos from our holidays. The slide show section is working fine. I have recently edited a video of our Botswana trip and everything is complete. The video plays on the computer but when i write it to a DVD it plays up to a certian point and then the playback just stops. Thereafter i can do what i want it will just not play any further.

I have re-written anout 5 dvd's and not one of them works? Could someone assist me in what i could be doing wrong here please, i need to complete this video by this weekend.

Thanx

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Not familiar with Pinnacle, but if you want a tool that makes good DVD's every time, I'd use DVD Flick. It is free and will make a DVD out of any media file that you have codecs installed for.

3. Rambo25

Rambo25 Thread Starter

Thankyou, but i have purchased this product and would like to make use of it... If the professionals use it it should work.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030256

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice