1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pinnacle Studio contents lost from timeline?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by savedlema, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savedlema

savedlema Thread Starter

Hi all!
    I'm using Pinnacle Studio 15, in my Win 7 laptop. I have been using it for a long time now without major problems (though sometimes it freezes and I've to restart). Now, there is a video that I have been editing for a couple of days now. However, today when I opened the same project file, there is nothing in the timeline.The project contained video clips, DVD menu,titles,transitions, photos and music files.

When I went to "My Documents\Pinnacle Studio\My Projects", I found out that there are now two folders for the same project, the other one has .(2) in the end of the file name. Also, in "My Documents\Pinnacle Studio\Render" there are also two folders for the same project, though each one has a different suffix in the file name.(One is 4.28GB, the other is 7MB)
    There is only one Studio project file, as usual.

Can someone please tell me how to solve this and what could be the cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087573

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice