piolet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boadie

i'm trying to use this p2p software,but it won't let me connect.tryed others and no problem connecting.went to their forums and they told me to uncheck my internet connection firewall. is this alright to do? just want a second opinion. thanx in advance.

If you want help with the P2P application, go to Unite The Cows website. The have a really good forum that has questions for the Piolet program, among others. This website is dedicated to P2P programs.

Good luck!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online