Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-111D Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Haggisman

Greetings from Scotland.....

Need help from you wizards out there....Have been getting the same error message every time I try to burn a DVD. This has only just started because previously everything was fine.
The message reads: E80041930: Track Writer error-Wait Failed(T7123) Now this comes up after only 14% of the burn has been completed. So far I have managed to make a dozen or so nice beer coasters, but now it's no longer funny. Anybody come across this problem?...Have foned the Pioneer help line, but they were as much use as an ashtry on a motorbike. Have downloaded the latest firmware from their website for the DVD-RW but this has done nothing. Everything checks out in Control Panel/Hardware/IDE etc...Running out of ideas, do you think I should turn my DVD-RW into a play centre for hamsters? or is there still hope??...All help appreciated...Cheers

Regards

Haggisman:confused:

Same problem except with CDs, same burner, Easy CD Creator 5, XP. Just started happening. I just installed Windows OneCare -- any connection?

You dont say how old the writer isn and how much you have used it----it may just be that the writer has reached its end...I have a 111 and a 112 only just got got a 112 because 1of the 111`s had come to the end of its life

Moderator: I apologize for posting here, but I am new and I don't understand. I haven't been on a forum where a reply required a new thread. I am having the same problem with the same burner.

In my case, the burner was new this summer and had been working just fine. Should we therefore be suspecting a burner hardware fault with this error number appears? I have the troubleshooter from Roxio on 800 errors, and pretty much worked through it.

Hopefully this helps haggisman too. Again, I apologize if I am violating forum rules here. :eek:

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
diezIReo, if you are having an issue that you want help with, you need to start a new thread. If you're responding to the initial query with new information, then it's perfectly acceptable to post in the thread. My take was that you were asking about your problem, was that incorrect?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online