1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pioneer DVR-112D Wont burn audio CD?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cris_Cr0ss, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Cris_Cr0ss

Cris_Cr0ss Thread Starter

Using CDBurnerXp and my pioneer dvr-112D OEM wont burn audio cd's

everytime i try to burn it it says

"Error while writing Audio CD: Error during power collaboration. Can't fulfil writing on this disc!"

any ideas?

2. Sponsor

3. GripS

GripS

This is a fairly common problem. Many times it is a result of poor quality CD-R's.

Try burning at a slower speed. If that works then i would suggest buying a better quality pack of CD-R's next time around.

4. Cris_Cr0ss

well thing is i've been using these CD-R's for a while now and this is teh first time i've encountered this problem. Even a slower speed it seems not to work. Google isn't helping either.

5. GripS

GripS

Have you tried using Nero? That seems to be the burning APP of choice among enthusiasts.

It may be that your old drive was more receptive to different types of media then your new drive is. Pioneers aren't cheap. If the drive isn't working for you then i would simply return it for a replacement. Everything i find regarding this error leads to poor quality media or a failing drive.

6. Cris_Cr0ss

hmm its possible i had the pioneer dvr-109 before and it handled them, cant rember if i've burned an audio cd using this drive yet.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/576482