1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pity Any TSG Member on Hols/Vacation !!!!

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by oldie, Apr 6, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. oldie

oldie Thread Starter

Arrive home, check e-mail inbox [​IMG]

2. brushmaster1

brushmaster1

...and then come to TSG to see what's going on...only to be confronted with the new VB3 interface! :D

3. hewee

hewee

Wow really 1000's of emails from the random forum and there inbox fill up and the rest gets bounced.
    Think of the emails they really wanted that got bounced. :eek:

4. oldie

oldie Thread Starter

Hi hewee - I feel sure someone is going to log on after a break from TSGs and say Who eeee up what's with the 675 e-mails :D :D

Life is such fun - Oldie :)

5. ComputerFix

ComputerFix

lmao...fortunately, whatever caused it didn't happen to me..but woulda been funny to see! ;)

6. Tuppence2

Tuppence2

Hello,

Well, I had around 40, and that was enough! Thought I'd just set to not receive notification, but some coming through. Aaaaargh!

Bye,
    Penny.

7. Tuppence2

Tuppence2

The setting won't stick - keeps going back to daily notification!!!!! :( :confused:

8. hewee

hewee

I know but I have not gotten any emails because I had it turned so I don't worry about it.
    If I want to keep track of threads I can add it to my Thread Subscription but turn off the email part. Then I can just look in my profile http://forums.techguy.org/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Eek I have a very big list there now. :eek: I think one for every thread I have posted in. That never happen before. I just check and I am not getting email so that part is set up right so what am I getting Subscribed to every thread?
    My profile setting is "Do Not Subscripe"

9. Tuppence2

Tuppence2

Hello,

Aaaaaargh, hewee. :D How do I add threads to subscription and not get emails? What a pain I am! :rolleyes:

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217768

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice