Pity Any TSG Member on Hols/Vacation !!!!

...and then come to TSG to see what's going on...only to be confronted with the new VB3 interface! :D

Wow really 1000's of emails from the random forum and there inbox fill up and the rest gets bounced.
Think of the emails they really wanted that got bounced. :eek:

oldie

hewee said:
Wow really 1000's of emails from the random forum and there inbox fill up and the rest gets bounced.
Think of the emails they really wanted that got bounced. :eek:
Hi hewee - I feel sure someone is going to log on after a break from TSGs and say Who eeee up what's with the 675 e-mails :D :D

Life is such fun - Oldie :)

lmao...fortunately, whatever caused it didn't happen to me..but woulda been funny to see! ;)

Hello,

Well, I had around 40, and that was enough! Thought I'd just set to not receive notification, but some coming through. Aaaaargh!

Bye,
Penny.

oldie said:
Hi hewee - I feel sure someone is going to log on after a break from TSGs and say Who eeee up what's with the 675 e-mails :D :D

Life is such fun - Oldie :)

I know but I have not gotten any emails because I had it turned so I don't worry about it.
If I want to keep track of threads I can add it to my Thread Subscription but turn off the email part. Then I can just look in my profile http://forums.techguy.org/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Eek I have a very big list there now. :eek: I think one for every thread I have posted in. That never happen before. I just check and I am not getting email so that part is set up right so what am I getting Subscribed to every thread?
My profile setting is "Do Not Subscripe"

Hello,

Aaaaaargh, hewee. :D How do I add threads to subscription and not get emails? What a pain I am! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online