Pixelated screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dancechicky14

I was watching Netflix last night when all of a sudden my screen not really pixelated. I looked into the resolution of my screen and it was fine. I rebooted and turned off for the night and still no change. The lock screen is fine but after that any screen is distorted by pixels.

Triple6

First Name
Rob
Most likely a faulty video, you'd have to provide hardware details of your computer to get further suggestions though.

Triple6

First Name
Rob
When creating this post there was an option to run the TSG System Information Utility that will give you and us basic system info, post that info here.

Here is an addtional link to it: https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tsg-system-information-utility.948490/

However the fix will most likely require troubleshooting steps, opening the computer and possibly replacing components, if that is something you are not comfortable with you may want to take it in for service at a local repair shop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online