Planetside beta Download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dark220

hullo im Dark and i was wondering if there is anyone out there that has any info on how to download the planetside beta. if there is then write me back and help a needy person:(

You can only apply for the Planetside espansion pack beta. There is no way to just download it, you have to apply for it, and then get accepted. The link is here, just click the 'beta' picture. I guess you have to log in to the site first though...

Dark220

I JUST TRIED IT AND IT SAYS IM NOT SUBSCRIBED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE REGISTERED TO THAT LINK. IF ANYONE HAVE ANYWHERE ELSE THAT I CAN TRY CAN U WRITE IT UP. :confused:

That's the only way to get it...any other ways would be illegal and not allowed to be duscussed on these forums. There's a very high chance that you won't be selected for the beta anyway, they usually only select a few of the thousands of people that sign up. Just wait for the final version of it...

Dark220

well thats a real bummer oh well ill have to buy the game then, thnx anyway:(

Dark220

the Good news: i found a website that lets me download Planetside for a free 7-day trial

the Bad news: i cant play the game because it requires 256(or 250)MB of RAM to play it which kinda sucks

well just thought u oughta know:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online