Play DVD on Computer to TV

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elsee

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can play a DVD's on my computer and watch them on my TV? I have tried putting an S video lead from garphics card to TV scart socket, does not work. Can anyone help?

Regards

Leigh

Originally posted by elsee:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can play a DVD's on my computer and watch them on my TV? I have tried putting an S video lead from garphics card to TV scart socket, does not work. Can anyone help?

Regards

Leigh
You need and tv out only Card. about 30 dollars.

You can go a computer store close to you and say "I would like a Tv out Turner Card" They will show you where.
That the easyiest way to do it.

Ok

Howdy there elsee...

Can you post the graphics card you have and the type of DVD player you have ?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Actually, I've been able to send S-Video to my TV from my Matrox G450 video board, if you have S-Video out, it should work that way...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online