Play Store: where's the app?

LJFried

I am able to find an app on Google Play Store using my laptop but when I search for it on my tablet, it's not there. (It happens to be called Samsung Smart Switch, but I don't know if that matters.) Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank you again

LJFried

No disrespect but Smart Switch was installed on my new tablet which I bought yesterday.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Swipe to the right or left and see if it shows up on another screen. Often when I add a new app it will show up on another page.

plodr

Liz
I misunderstood that you don't see it on the apps showing on the screen. I thought you couldn't find it on googleplay. (I need to read better!) You can always open the "app drawer" , long press the item and then select "add to home screen". To open the app drawer, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

LJFried

I am not seeing Smart Switch when I look in Google Play on my tablet but I DO see it when I look on my laptop = where do I find "app drawer?" - thank you

plodr

Liz
To open the app drawer, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. I posted this above your question.

Google play will show you a) new apps to install b) installed apps that need updating - an app will not show if there is no update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online