Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playing Copied DVD discs in other DVD Players

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  306james 
#1 ·
Hi. Can anyone help? I have copied my music Cds onto a DVD disc using my computer. They have copied as mp3 files. The DVD disc plays ok in my three DVD players and computer. However I cannot get a copy of my disc to play in my friends DVD player. I have tried both DVD – minus and DVD +RW but to no avail. Both discs play ok in her computer. I am familiar with finalization and I assume that my computer using Nero 6 to burn did this automatically as the discs play ok in all my different players .Can you advise as to why the copied disc won’t play in her player.
Many thanks to all for your help in this matter,
Regards JAH

#3 ·
Many thanks for your reply.In answer to your question. I will check and get back.
By the way I didn't ask my computer to copy the music cd as mp3 files.It just did.On my three different players it says nothing on the front but I just put the disc in and it plays
JAH

#4 ·
Some older DVD players may only play DVD movie discs and not know how to handle a data CD or DVD with MP3 files.

There is such a thing a a music DVD that may work in her player. I have never consideed making one and am not at all familiar with them. I did find some information on the Roxio web site that may be of interest to you.

Play 50 Hours of Music on a Music DVD
http://www.roxio.com/enu/solutions/mymoments/tutorials/EKB_EMC10_MusicDVD/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.