Playing guitar in your PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Irukku

I recently bought myself a guitar, an amplifier and started learning how to play. :)

Soon enough I wanted to have different effects, distortion and all the stuff you (guitar players) know. There are lots of awesome expensive playing gear, and I was about to order some pedals; US$500,00 in stuff I didn't spend xD.

Just today, I found out I didn't even need that amplifier I bought. I managed to plug my guitar directly to my PC and use a software to simulate perfectly dozens of different equipment, with nothing but a 1/4-1/4 cable and a 1/4-1/8 adapter:

Soo, basically, I plugged my guitar right into the line-in port and it worked. The software I used for amplification, distortion and all the neat stuff was Guitar Rig 3. It's awesome! :D

Hey, its great now its very easy to learn guitar, and we can compose and try lot of tunes.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online