Playing hearts online????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

andthenwhat

Haven't been able to connect to play hearts online (start/programs/games...) for 2 days. Anyone know what's up?

And here I thought I was the only one. I can't connect any of the factory installed games in the start up menu. The games @ zone.com seem to be working fine though. I wonder if there is a bug at work in the server? Anybody have any info?

Went and got an update from microsoft, that went smooth.Seems however any link on the update page takes forever to load. Gateway time-out. No luck here.

Subject: Admit it
From: "Gamer" <[email protected]> Sent: 4/17/2004 2:32:58 PM

Go Microsoft - admit it - you don't give a toss. No
acknowledgements, admissions, updates... the problem
doesn't exist as far as you're concerned.

And yep, we know it's not 'business critical' but you did
sell the stuff...

Sorry folks,that is a message post from the microsft community forums. Nobody is returning calls.P.S.-one of many

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online