1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Playing Music on Media Player

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by punkybunge, Sep 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkybunge

punkybunge Thread Starter

First Name:
    Nola
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 55 Stepping 8
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 3979 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, -2042 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 448 GB (374 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Acer, Aspire E5-511P
    Antivirus: Avast Antivirus, Enabled and Updated

THIS IS ABOUT TO DRIVE ME CRAZY. I HAVE SONGS ON MY MEDIA PLAYER. HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO PLAY THEM WITHOUT A PROBLEM. ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO, I LISTENED
    TO 1 PLAYLIST. THE SECOND PLAYLIST WOULD SAY MEDIA CHANGE AND GO TO MICROSOFT HOME PAGE, EVERY TIME, EVERY SONG. SOME PLAYED, SOME DID NOT. NOW THERE'S MORE THAT WON'T PLAY. DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. I BOUGHT THE ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 12 S COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND REALLY HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO DO ANYTHING WITH IT. THERE ARE ISSUES WITH THIS BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S CAUSING IT. ANOTHER IS WHEN I GO TO MY SAVED WEBSITE FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE, IT HAS STARTED SAYING THIS SITE REQUIRES JAVA SCRIPT AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CLICK TO ENTER. I HAVE JAVA SCRIPT. SAFARI BROWSER AND OPERA ARE THE ONLY BROWSERS THAT WILL OPEN IT. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    THANKS

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    I just wanted to start by saying the all caps is annoying (as well as being considered as yelling).

In any case, one issue at a time. What media player are you referring to? What file type(s) are the audio files? Where are the audio files stored? Have you tried browsing through the audio files and playing them directly (ie: not using a playlist)?

3. punkybunge

punkybunge Thread Starter

First Name:
    Nola
    I apologize for all the caps I was not yelling nor was I upset it's hard for me to see so sometimes caps are better I fixed the problem by just going to a different player thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1232949

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice