1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Playing music with itrunes

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by costcutter, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. costcutter

costcutter Thread Starter

hi there for some reason i suddenly cannot play music in itunes windows media player ok i just get the following message . the folder itunes cannot be found or created and is required .the default location is inside the my music folder. when i go to my music folder there is nothing there i assume i have moved or deleted the folder please can anybody help

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    search for a folder called itunes music
    see if you can locate on the pc anywhere

3. muppy03

muppy03

First Name:
    Chris
    if you cant find the folder after the search that etaf suggested, try searching for a song you know you had. When and if you find one double click on it and it should open and play in itunes. If the music is still on the computer (when you find the folder its in) you should be able to re-import them all back into itunes.

4. costcutter

i can play my music with all other programs except itunes it will not open i have tried reinstalling itune and the same info comes up

5. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    what folder is the music in

when you say ot wont play - have you tried importing the folder into itunes library

6. costcutter

when i try to open itunes i get the same message itunes folder cannot be found etc tried copy paste folder to i tunes is that what you all my music is on a external drive i`m a beginner please have patience

7. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755992

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice