playing superbit DVD's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnkramer

I seem to have troubles playing a superbit DVD, The Fifth Element.

Plays fine for a while and then everything just stops. I have to end task the player. I've tried both the DVD player with my ATI AIW 9600xt and Interactual Player. The ATI software will at least let me launch and start to watch, the Interactual player dies a very early death. Other DVD's play just fine, this is the only Superbit movie I own.

XPpro SP2, Aopen DUW1608/ARR drive, P4 HT, 1gig ram, MB uses the SIS 964 chip set.

Any advise?

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online