1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

playing vice city after getting diaz's mantion and making it yours

Discussion in 'Games' started by LiL oNe, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. LiL oNe

LiL oNe Thread Starter

i just bought the boat yard and i have the stirp club and the taxi and printing place and ive beat all the missions except for the boat mission that ones hard as hell but im close anyways i just boat the car place too and now im stuck i dont have any missions to play excpet for the boat one but i remember when i beat it the last time that there was still missions around when i was at this point ( im playing on ps2) can anyone help me? ( and i have about 60gz to my name)

2. McTimson

McTimson

Did you buy the film shooting place yet? There's some missions there.

Also, you have to get all the unique stunts, secret packages, and all that stuff to beat the game 100%.

3. LiL oNe

LiL oNe Thread Starter

actually thats what i have to do i was thinking why have i saved up all my money and then when i read flim studio it clicked thanx alot

4. Piringa

Piringa

I let my friend borrow Vice city and his stupid lil bro scratched it all.

5. Deathdealer

Deathdealer Guest

LOL

y r u telling us

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170046

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice