1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Playing Videos On Line

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by [email protected], Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vglock1@san.

[email protected] Thread Starter

I love watching videos online but sometimes a window shows up on the left side of the screen and the video is really small(see attached file for picture of window). Is there a way to stop this or is that the way the website is set up to play videos???? Sometimes,however,one video will play fine on the website but then I click on another video and that window on the left shows up again.
    Any comments would greatly be appreciated.
    THANKS!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    When you click on a video does it ask you if you want to open in it's own window, or something to that effect? If so, say no.

3. vglock1@san.

[email protected] Thread Starter

No. That left window just pops up and the video just starts playing(really small). I can enlarge the video to full screen but I have to remember to click on the X on the top right of the window to close it when I done or the window will still be there on the left when I go back online.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276270

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice