1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

playing vidieos on my tv from my laptop

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ripjaw, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripjaw

ripjaw Thread Starter

i have hooked my laptop to my tv and theater system for sound.and have hooked the laptop that has a an external hard drive with my movies on it to the tv as well.so i have my computer screen on my tv ok .then when i select a movie to watch and the player i want to run the movie.it starts on my laptop screen and my tv screen and when the movie comes up it only shows on the laptop screen and not the tv. can any one help with this problem do i have to select video options when i right click on the screen befor i start .if so what option do i select .i have a navidia card and my operating system is vista

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!