Playmemories Home Browser Crashed,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TheJSB007

Hi
I've just bought a new HX400V Sony cybershot camera, had to download the software to be able to access video/photography, however, went to try to transfer image to Playmemories Home and as soon as I start to transfer the data the window opens telling me that the Browser has crashed. I've changed the default to the channel thinking maybe the other camera software were taking preference, Panasonic and Nicoh, but it's still the same. I've searched high and low for solutions and have been at it all day, do you have any advice as to how I can get over this problem. Kind regards, John.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I've got several Sony Cameras and haven't needed Play Memories yet .. (And haven't bothered to even install it)
I either read the Mem card .. or use USB
I'm loading a short video from my DSC HX10V right now .. (via the mem card using Windows Explore)
What is your operating system ????

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online