PLEASE ANALYZE MY "HIJACK THIS"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CosmosGirl

I apologize for starting a new thread. Did not know if anyone saw my HJT on my other post a couple days ago. I know everyone is busy. When someone has the time, my post is on Operating Systems, Windows xp, page 7, Cosmosgirl "Internet Font Size", post #10. Thanks as always...

Easiest thing you can do is just add a new post in that thread you mentioned... and simply type 'bump'. The thread will then refresh itself back to this current page of threads.
Then after doing that, use the edit button in this thread, and delete this thread, so you won't be doing a sort of 'quasi'-double post of same topic threads. That way people won't get confused upon reading this thread should they navigate there.

ok,lol I bumped your other thread up for you[see it], so better to delete this thread via edit if you can. (y)

CosmosGirl

:D thanks much bobol...your help is definately appreciated... :D :D Tried deleting other thread via edit...no success...unless of course i'm overlooking something...Me? overlook something? lol lol...Occassionally I have "blonde attacks"...

errr, that was fortunate actually.....
Don't delete THAT thread with the LOG....! That's the one we are bumping up to keep current!
I meant this one should be deleted, since this one has no information in it.
:eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online