Please can any one help me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sylvia,ann

hi wonder if any one can help ,
I have a MP3 stix pro player 256mb
only trouble is i have lost the info leaflet and cant remember how i get cd on to the mp3 player any help please but i am not very tec minded so simple words please thanks

You can use Media Player or whatever other program you have that will "Rip" songs from cd's. Make sure you choose to convert them to mp3 format.. Then you can move them to your players memory card by the usb connection or whatever means it has.

sylvia,ann

I have copied three cd on to my music flie on winows xp and now cant work out how to get them to my mp 3 player i am hopless with computers so any simple ways of doing this would be great thanks

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi sylvia,ann and those helping.....

This is the result of merging the two threads sylvia,ann opened which had replies in them into ONE thread. Please continue all posting in this thread. I have closed the other two that had 0 replies.

I'm also going to Move this thread to our Multimedia forum where it belongs. Have fun!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online