1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please Help A Amature!!

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by spacemonkey, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacemonkey

spacemonkey Thread Starter

Hi Guys,

I have built my own web site from a template i found on the internet, however since it is not a good example of a site i have decided to have a complete makover before i advertise the site as live.

I have been lucky enough to gain the services of a web designer, so the new design side is now under way. The person i have found offered there services free of charge as the site is a non-profit site.

The designer is unable to place a flash welcome page or banner on the site which i was looking forward to having. I own macromedia flash, dreamweaver, freehand and manager...........buti havent a clue how to use them.

I spent alot of money on the programs and havn't even had the guts to use them accept mac flash. Now i am in a mine field here i realy dont have a clue. I have tried and tried but i cant get anything to work. All i am trying to do is have a nice floating welcome to our site message bla bla bla.

Does anyone know where i can find a realy stuoid idiots guide to making a flash welcome, or where there are templates that i can arrange to the sites characture? or even better someone that can show me how to make one?

so basicaly how do i use flash to have a nice welcome taxt thingy?

thanx

Phil

2. Gibble

Gibble

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276533

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice