please help--can't get rid of adware!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kulrich

I dowloaded the program you recommended from the website. it gave me 3 chices, i picked the personal pro. I dl'd it and tried to install and from there everything went bad. now the computer is all locked up and frozen. even when I turn it off and on, it doesnt get any better. running really slow, like 20 minutes to open the start menu. then I went into safe mode and it wouldn't let me uninstall the program. I don't know what to do, I cant even get onto the internet. any ideas? thanks.

Dont think I have ever heard of that before!!

Are you able to unplug the Machine and then reconnect the Power,the Restart in Safe Mode,go to Add/Remove Programs and remove it all together!

Please post back and let me know!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts