1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PLEASE HELP!!! computer infected with bad trojan virus!!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by captivate_me21, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captivate_me21

captivate_me21 Thread Starter

PLEASE HELP!!

I have somehow obtained a trojan virus.

When running AVG anti-virus it comes up as "trojan.agent.aoy". I have attempted to quarantine and delete this, but it still pops up in virus scans.

i also have system balloons popping up saying i have been infected with "[email protected]" and "[email protected]"

I have attempted to follow some other directions on previous forums, (downloading "hijackthis") but this trojan has gotten so bad that it will not allow me to download and install any anti-viruses or anti-spywares.

as you can see, i am not very computer literate... and for that, i am terribly sorry.. i am scared that my computer will crash and i will lose a lot of important files that i have on my laptop and no where else (i am working on getting them on another computer).. please advise, it is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks in advance..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646590

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice