PLEASE HELP!!!! error trying to go online! (game)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kamanda

OK, SWAT 4 ran fine in every aspect until I upgraded to v 1.1, not when I try to join an online game, the loading screen comes up, the bar goes to full and then......

The game closes and I get THIS message in a pop-up window:
"""
No Label

Crash Time: 07/17/05 18:13:36

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2396 MHz with 510MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (4354)

UserName: Mat
ComputerName: BRINKWORTHS
Application location: C:\Program Files\Sierra\SWAT 4\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 34688

Access Violation caused General protection fault!

History: UGameEngine::GetMD5ConfigFiles <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc [BF7B2AD4 0 FArray] <- FArray::Realloc [0*2] <- FMallocWindows::Free <- UGameEngine::AuthorizeClient <- AttemptLoadPending <- TickPending <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop->GenerateExtraCrashInfo [(GLevel: 'myLevel' PendingLevel: 'NetPendingLevel0' NetMode: 'NM_Client'] <- MainLoop
"""

PLEASE HELP!!!

You mentioned some thing about v 1.1 So I assume you have the version 1.1 patch. Just in case you didn't here is a direct link to it. http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/swat4/swat4_update_en_10_11.exe.html

Maybe you didn't get the US version of the patch?

Try the follwoing things:

1.) Make sure your graphics card drivers are all up to date.
2.) Make sure you got the newest Swat 4 patch.
3.) If 1 and 2 don't work, then uninstall the game. Reinstall the game and then the patch. Do NOT reinstall the game, play it and then put the patch on.

I hope that helped,

bigk :)

Kamanda

Thanks, I got the patch v1.1....although I got the UK patch because it said the US one didnt match my game....wierd.

Kamanda

nope, thats when the error started coming when I try to join an online game...I'm going to re-install it in a couple days and see.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts