please help!! i cant get rid of my msn virus!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twackers

ive been having some of the same problems as other people with their msns..i accepted a picture from a friend..and now everytime i log in it sends the picture to everyone online in my contact list and then ill have to end the program and reopen it!! ive use spybot, ad-aware, a-squared, spyware terminator...and none of them have picked up the virus...i have no idea how to get rid of it..ive looked at some of the responses of others n they seem to have to send through the hijack log....give us a yell if u can help me outt

thankssss
xx

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online