1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

please help!! i cant get rid of my msn virus!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by twackers, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twackers

twackers Thread Starter

ive been having some of the same problems as other people with their msns..i accepted a picture from a friend..and now everytime i log in it sends the picture to everyone online in my contact list and then ill have to end the program and reopen it!! ive use spybot, ad-aware, a-squared, spyware terminator...and none of them have picked up the virus...i have no idea how to get rid of it..ive looked at some of the responses of others n they seem to have to send through the hijack log....give us a yell if u can help me outt

thankssss
    xx

2. twackers

twackers Thread Starter

3. twackers

twackers Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647575

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice