1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

please help its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by black0ut, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black0ut

black0ut Thread Starter

So here is the problem i am trying to hook my tv up as a monitor using a cable like this
    [​IMG]
    and here is a picture of my video card it is a ati radeon video card
    [​IMG]

i have been googling for days now trying to get this to work. i plug the sevin pin svideo to rca adapter into the back of my graphics/video card, then i use the rca cord to plug into my tv and i get nothing just a black screen. the cord and cables all work fine on my laptop. i just dont know if im missing something or whats going on. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. lawson_jl

lawson_jl

It's been awhile since I've owned a ATI card but in the past you have always needed to turn on the video output in the ATI Control panel.

3. black0ut

black0ut Thread Starter

i dont think my control panel even allows me to do that i have searched every where and nothing any more assistance is greatly appreciated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!