1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please help - laptop won't start up - loud clicking sound

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Zammis, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zammis

Zammis Thread Starter

PLEASE HELP - LAPTOP WON'T START UP - LOUD CLICKING SOUND

I'm afraid my laptop is really screwed. I'm posting this request from my girlfriends laptop.

This morning I turned it on and it freezed in the opening window while saying a loud clicking sound. I've turned it off and on all day and the same thing happens. I think it's the harddrive and that something is terribly wrong. So suddenly my problems are alot worse than outlook and word crashing and I don't know if these events are linked to the present?

Now I would really like to know if anybody can help me with this and most importantly tell me that it is possible to retrieve my data from the harddisk..?

Please help anybody

2. By_Rock

By_Rock

Send it any computer technician who is fixing hard drive problems. Least, i am sure they save your data

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice