1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please help me choose projector and screen

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Pally, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Pally

Pally Thread Starter

Greetings. I have a conference hall where i want to put a projector and a large screen, starting with 4 meters wide( up to 6 meters). Im having trouble finding a good model of a projector. i need something with at least 4, 000 lumens and higher, some decent resolution, VGA input(and DVI aswell). Projectors distance from the screen must be somewhere around 4-5 meters, so it should have a very good projection angle.

I could also use a suggestion for a good quality screen.

Thank you for your help!

2. Megabite

Megabite

Did not say what your budget was but Panasonic make very good projectors but they are not cheap.

3. Pally

Pally Thread Starter

My budget is somewhere around 7000 - 8000 $ for both screen and projector. Would be great If you can give me specific screen and projector models that are of decent quality and fit into this budget, screen size ashould be around 4 meters :)

4. Megabite

Megabite

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058866