1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please help me with I/O Error

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bruno245, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bruno245

Bruno245 Thread Starter

My computer is able to run the games and i have a really recent version of directx and all those things. I have 2 Primary IDE Channels and 2 Secondary IDE Channels and 2 Standard Duel PCE IDE Controller. I don't know if that stuff matters but i was asked about it when i called toshiba support. Anyways I have tried to play warcraft 3 and starcraft and starcraft: broodwar, but i cannot because i get a message saying talking about an I/O Device Error when i try to install the games so i cannot even install them. I own the full games, nothing illegal and don't know what to do. Is there anyway to fix the problem?:eek:

2. Bruno245

Bruno245 Thread Starter

Im sorry, I forgot to mention that nothing is wrong with the drive that i know of... I can burn cds, play dvds, play cds, and other things, but for some reason anytime i try to install one of my games it says that D:/ is inaccesible due to I/O Device Error or something verrryy similar to that.

3. Bruno245

Bruno245 Thread Starter

4. Bruno245

Bruno245 Thread Starter

Can anyone please help me with this, give me some ideas or something?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597671

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice