Please help me!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CosminZeed

I have an Administrator Account which is mine and I wanted to make a Standard Account for my little sister! I created it and now it doesn't work at all. I get this message every time I want to log in: ,,User profile cannot be loaded" ,,The user profile service failed the logon".

I tried a method from the internet but it wasn't useful for me. I have 7 profiles in my ProfileList but there is not my standard profile. Please help me! :confused: :(

Attachments

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
While logged in the Admin account, delete the account and files from the Control Panel.

Restart the machine, then make the account again, with out a password. Log out of the Admin account, then log into the new account.

Do NOT use switch user.

CosminZeed

Yeah. From my sister's name I changed it to Standard... XD! Anything else I can do?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Just how are you making this new user account and what name are you giving it?

CosminZeed

Like this -> Control Panel - User Accounts And Family - User Accounts - Manage Another Account. and then create a new account ( account type is Standard not Administrator. I can make an Administrator one but then I get some type of error that says ,, C - windows - system32 - config - system profile - desktop refers to a location that is unavailable"). First time I give it my sister's name. Then I change it to Standard.. And the name isn't the problem i can tell!:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online