Please Help Me!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smalls

Everytime, i try to sign in on Yahoo! fantasy sports, it says i am un authorized to view this page. I have always been able to log in w/ no problem, what should i do?:confused:

Are you running a firewall now that you was not running before & have you disabled cookies ... or rather stopped cookies from loading to your 'puter?
Have you changed your security settings?
also... are you having to enter your name & password? could you be making a mistake when you do?

Savvy :)

smalls

i have no idea what a firewall is. cookies are enabled right now. I have a 'puter w/ @home on it what should i do?

smalls

i do have an id and password, but ityped it right. i know it. What do i do to change the security settings?

When is the last time you cleaned your cache? Have you updated & ran a virus scan lately? What about spyware scan?

Virus, Worms & trojan scan can be done very effectively here!

You can download a free spyware scanner Here!

These things are very important

smalls

i just want to sign in, what should i do. I have no clue what all that other stuff is.

to clean the cache & also to reset security levels go to start/settings/control panel/Internet Options/ look at the index tab... in General in the middle of the window it says delete temporary files.... click that & another window will pop up asking you if you want to delete all the files in the temporary internet folder... click the box to do this too... then click OK

after you have finished dumping temps.... go to the security tab...

you will see a slide bar.... set it on medium & then click default settings & then click OK

Look & see if your name is on the page where yahoo always says EX: Welcome SavvyLady when you go back to Yahoo...............if it will not let you signin at this point... try making a new Id in yahoo... or request your password? See what happens ...ok Do you have Yahoo Messenger? Are you able to signon in it?

smalls,

Just a guess here but is the java on?
Some sites you can not login if the java is off.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online