Please help me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kylee

hi my problem is i have recently been given a pc...its a pentuim 4 with windows 2000...the problem im having is that when i got it home and registered my details that was fine but once id registered and logged in the next day,i was trying to install programs ive downloaded and tried to install my webcam...it sai i was unable to continue installation beacuse i had to log out and log back in as an administrator and i dont have the admin password...
Please help me asap im unable to use this pc to its full potential...

Thanku and i hope to hear from u soon with answers how to help me...

muppy03

Chris
You said the pc was given to you? can you not ask the person who gave it to you? and or did you recieve installation disks with the comp? Always good to do a clean install that way you are not starting with the problems of others.

Sadly no password help can be give as it is in the TSG rules.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts