please help me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sayer83

hi iam having problems with my lapotop. it wont load up. it gets almost to the desk top then crashes and starts up again untill the same point and keeps doing it over and over again. can anyone help me please

etaf

Wayne
try booting in safe mode

when you switch it on tap F8
you will get a menu - choose safe mode

post back if that works OK

We can then look to do a recovery etc

sayer83

pressing f8 work and gives me the options. then if chosse one it will start loading just untill i see the windows loga and surprise it very quicly flashis with a blues screen and start s again. what else can i do

etaf

Wayne
do you have a recovery CD or a windows CD

sayer83

no io cd. is there anyway i can get one or download one or anything else i can do

etaf

Wayne
its possible that they have set up a recovery Partition on the machine, whats the make/model
Some HP machines do this an you have to hit F11 I think as it boots -
BUT That will reset the pc to factory conditions and you may/will lose all your data

otherwise i cant think of anything you can do without a CD
Recovery CD or
Windows CD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online