please help. need to scan. have firefox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nudeneighbor

i have been reading the threads and decided to use bit defender or panda scan, but they both only work with internet explorer. is there anything else to use? i currently run windows one care and it let me get into some kind of infection. thanks

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi, Housecall scan will run in Firefox, Java based, and very good scanner....

http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/consumer/housecall/housecall_launch.php

Also> I'm going to Close this thread after I reply, as I see you are getting some help from Cheeseball81.

Please do not try to be running any online scans right now> Cheeseball81 has replied to your other thread in Security, please do what she has posted.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online