Please help , no videos , pictures are blinking , you tube ok

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

razzle51

Ok I have windows 7 IE ,

videos wont load on FB . I can watch on you tube .....

also when you go to like Jc Penney and you want to look at a item and the page comes up it starts blinking and then nothing. what is going on . I have all necessary programs loaded

I can hear the videos but cant see them

Can you provide an url in JC PENNEY which you find out is not work... and on face book what kind of Video Format is the vide you try to watch ... is it all Video in FB not work or just some...

Also tryto reset IE Setting Tools > Internet Setting > Advanced > Reset.

razzle51

if I click reset what will happen and if it doesnt work can I re reset it

Reset will disable the add-on and set the IE to default setting ... if reset and not work that is not related to setting issue

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
So that means you are using the 64-bit Internet Explorer?

How is the 32-bit IE running? (Don't forget the 32-bit Flash)

razzle51

do i Have to have both 32 and 64 . the guy who set up my laptop said 64 is all I need

razzle51

flash version is for both ..

Note:The 64-bit Flash Player installer includes both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of Flash Player

razzle51

this is what they say I need but cant download it

Windows 7 - Adobe previews 64-bit Flash Player 'Square':(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online