1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please help on POWERPOINT????

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by susie1, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susie1

susie1 Thread Starter

I am doing an assignment on Powerpoint to show that we know features on powerpoint. I have made a Masterslide & Mastertitle slide.
    We have to include our name on every slide & page printed as a footer. We have to add the date and a picture logo to each slide except the title slide.

I have made a master title so that the title slide has no logo - is that correct? I have added my name to the Master slide. However, if I try to click on another title slide to the side as a layout, the slide comes up with no logo. How do I change this.

Plus I put my name on the footer on the master & it is not coming out on the slides (it has to be on every one). However, the date is showing at the bottom left as a footer on every slide except the title slide.

Please help. Once I get through this assessment, I'll be happy. We only had a short workshop on how to use powerpoint & I have looked at the book, but I just can't work out these master slides & titles.

I am using Windows XP and Office XP - which I think might be Office 2000 or something. Definitely earlier than 2003, anyway.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754940

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice