1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please Help some pages not loading

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by keenrw, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keenrw

keenrw Thread Starter

Hi

I have a problem at the mo , i have IE6 , Netscape and mozilla and all thre cant get me on yahoo.co.uk and so i cant get my emails .. i can get on yahoo.com but still get get to my emails , i also cant load up www.avsim.com plus my Active sky for flight sim cant / wont down load any data .. it just says connecting to HIFI DataNet and just stops i tried their main site at www.hifisim.com and it wont load up .. i can get on other sites etc .

I have cleared all the cookies etc .. still not working , i am on virgin media cable connection

Thanks
    Rich

2. keenrw

keenrw Thread Starter

Please please please please can some one help me .. my internet connection is still not working right , i still cant get on some sites but i can others , active sky is still not working .. how could this have happened ? .. have any settings been changed that could cause this .. is there DNS problems ? could virgin media be down or only giving part service etc the list goes on , i dont wanna reformat in case it is still the same .. plus i have a SATA drive but no driver for it plus no floppy drive so im also worried i wont get the drive to be seen .

Thanks

Rich

3. keenrw

keenrw Thread Starter

SOLVED ..... it was a Virgin Media server problem by the looks of it .. working all ok now

Rich

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/705033

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice