1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please Help!!!!! TRYING to load our Family video to YouTube

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by DAYS.GONE, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DAYS.GONE

DAYS.GONE Thread Starter

Please Help!

I have Windows 7 & I have been “TRYING” to load our Family “Home Movie” onto YouTube for a WEEK!

The MPEG-4 file I'm trying to load to YouTube was edited on Corel Video Studio X9. I have the file saved on my computer as well in the Corel software. The MPEG-4 file is 7.29 GB & I have a smaller version at 4.05 GB. I have a varified YouTube account which allows 128 GB & 11 hours, our movie in under 2 hours with simple footage shot a small camera.

I have a great internet connection & I have tried “SHARING” my file directly from the Corel Video software which has a “Share to YouTube” feature with all five MPEG-4 format options they offer: (3840 X 2160, 30p, 35 Mbps), (2560 X 1440, 30p, 16 Mbps), (1920 X 1080, 30p, 8 Mbps), (1280 X 720, 30p, 5 Mbps), (640 X 480, 30p, 2.5 Mbps)
    NOTHING WORKS!!
    Received many messages: file too big/failed try another file, etc, etc, etc, Endless.

Corel support was NO help and I wasted an entire week attempting to upload this family video. What can I do to end this madness?

Can ANYONE please help, Tech Guy?????????????? ?????

Thanks, Robert

NOTE: YouTube is only compatible with MPEG-4/H.264 video and AAC audio or so I've read. When MP4 video that you want to upload contains YouTube unsupported codecs, YouTube will reject your video file..... so I've read, NOT SURE.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    DAYS.GONE likes this.
  3. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

You have to have been uploading for some time to get the increase file size privileges ... (as I remember)

Should work if you have the increased limits ... but if I was you ....
    I'd try converting the video to a .mpg and try again ...
    I typically upload an Hour and a Half every month in a HD mpg (1280x720) format to YouTube.
    I have also successfully uploaded in mp4 h.264 ..
    .... From Adobe Premiere Elements ... I'm not familiar with Corel.

DAYS.GONE likes this.
  4. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    Make your video into MPEG-4 file format and download it manually from youtube site.

DAYS.GONE likes this.
  5. DAYS.GONE

DAYS.GONE Thread Starter

6. DAYS.GONE

DAYS.GONE Thread Starter

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!! Awesome.............

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1188058

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice