PLEASE HELP!!!! unable to log on computer...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lutz1904

I am unable to log on to my other computer :( :(
Usually when I turn the computer on, you don't need to log on to a username because there is only one. On the start-up screen, however, it said "Owner" (no password). When I click on it, it says "Loading personal settings" underneath "Owner"... then it pauses. An blank error message comes up (with only the 'Yes' or 'No' option). You cannot exit the error box.

Whichever you pick (Yes or no), it continues to log on. It shows the wallpaper background then logs back off before it could load anything else.
It returns to the log-on screen. I could click "Owner"... but it would just do the same thing all over again.

Also: I've recently formatted my computer about a month ago. Everything was just fine. I've installed ZoneAlarm and something called AVG or something....

Has this ever happened before? What could I do?? :( :(

sweeetLiLjen said:
I am unable to log on to my other computer :( :(
Usually when I turn the computer on, you don't need to log on to a username because there is only one. On the start-up screen, however, it said "Owner" (no password). When I click on it, it says "Loading personal settings" underneath "Owner"... then it pauses. An blank error message comes up (with only the 'Yes' or 'No' option). You cannot exit the error box.

Whichever you pick (Yes or no), it continues to log on. It shows the wallpaper background then logs back off before it could load anything else.
It returns to the log-on screen. I could click "Owner"... but it would just do the same thing all over again.

Also: I've recently formatted my computer about a month ago. Everything was just fine. I've installed ZoneAlarm and something called AVG or something....

Has this ever happened before? What could I do?? :( :(

Register windows Xp
Load Windows XP cracked version

pcs_113 said:
Register windows Xp
Load Windows XP cracked version

Care to explain?Load Windows XP cracked version. if your offering advice to crack software i would read the forum rules ,delete your post, or maybe get your *** banned.

Lutz1904

?? I don't know what he's talking about.
And what's with the email address? :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online