Please help Windows Media Player 11 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jaimes_Phazon

This problem just started occurring. When I go to view the music in my Rock genre in my library it sorts my music alphabetically by Album name, not by Artist name, which it normally does by default.
And from what I can see there isn't even an option to sort by Albums, when viewing songs under a genre, so I don't know how it is doing this.

Inside All my other genres though my songs are sorted in the regular default way, ie alphabetically by Artist name.

What the hell is going on?

Below: First image is what it looks like when I view the songs inside any genre but Rock in my WMP library. Second image is what it looks like when I view the Rock genre in my WMP library.

I do not want this. How do I resolve this problem. Please help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online