please help with BIOS changing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sidp78

I have a dell laptop Latitude LM (old school). I have windows 98SE also. I bought a USB2.0 2-port CardBus Adapter (see http://www.mrt-communication.com/home.htm) because i need some USB ports on my laptop but my laptop doesnt have any. I put the card in and installed the software but the comp still wont read the card. Whats going on? Someone told me I have to change the BIOS to accept USB. I dont know what this means please help anyone. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks!:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online