PLEASE!!! help with windows in start up loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tukk04

I have a hp compaq notebook and i need help. Its my computer for cyber school so i cant open the case. it goes to the safe mode or start windows normally screen and gets to the windows screen with the bar moving across the bottom but after it the bar moves across once it stops a quarter of the way thru the second time and restarts the start up loop

Try this;
XP reboots at random times or hard freezes
Press F8 during start again and this time select Turn Off Auto Restart

This way if there is a problem you'll get a popup and not a reboot. The popup
may have some info as to what's causing the crashing.

then post the exact error message if there is one or tell what the pc does

**>> do you have a restore or recovery or install disc if so tell us exactly what it says on the disc.
Hopefully you backed up your files to cd-dvd or external drive or usb drive.
##Exact make and model of laptop please?
##OS version please?

tukk04

Dont worry i got it fixed it turns out i have rollback Rx and i didnt know how to use it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online